Sunday, 27 May 2007

Welcome to the new gallery!

Hi, and welcome to my new art gallery blog. This is where I will be posting all the new work as it is completed. I have a Solo Exhibition coming up at the
Kühne Boekkooi Art Gallery
13 Walter Road, Charlo, Port Elizabeth, SA on 6th June 2007, and have been madly preparing for that.

The bulk of the new work has already been posted at Arty-Fartying-Around, and when i figure out how to move them across without having to upload all over, I will post the whole exhibition here, along with the new ones I do this week.
I am still getting things moving and wrapping up my interior design business, so I hope you will bear with me while I find out the safest and most cost effective way to post large stretched canvasses, and get registered for credit card payments, and you are welcome to e-mail me if you have any queries or advise!

No comments: